17 Oct 2014
- Fixed a crash when choosing an overpayment to allocate when on a high latency connection to a Datacentre server.
- Fixed the limitation on total custom column calculation length when on a high latency connection to a Datacentre server.
- Updated the applescript glue for talking to Apple Mail.
- Fixed the backup location on Datacentre (backups were going to Archives directory.
- Save a local backup now updates the backup time on navigator.
- Better handling of unicode text and hyphens when emailing via SMTP.
- Cumulative P&L for range: Fixed spurious lines with zero in them.
- CashFlow Report: Now works for locales that use something other than dot for decimal point.
- Find no longer parses the search text to a date unless it is a date. This could add spurious results to the search.