8 June 2016
- PositioninText() and Mid() functions now work correctly for text strings > 32 kilobytes.
- Fixed an installation problem with the Reprint Deposit Slip report.
- The line item margin display on transaction entry now respects the transaction exchange rate if it differs form the current system rate for the currency.
- Updated Ledger Report to fix an issue with opening balances for P&L accounts.
- Fixed odd highlighting behaviour in the Navigator.
- Fixed missing Applescript dictionaries for Mac Express and Cashbook.
- Windows version now supports an external mail glue script (see Interfacing with a mail client on Windows).