- On the server, double-click the MoneyWorks Datacentre Console icon in Program Files (x86)\MoneyWorks Datacentre\.
If you have just run the installer, the console app should have been started for you.
- If you want to share documents from a directory other than the default one, type the path of the directory you want into the Document Folder field. Or you can click the browse button (...) to select a directory.
- You must enter the Serial Number. Also the User Key if you have purchased additional users beyond the standard 3.
- Enter email addresses technical and billing contacts.
- Click Start to start the Datacentre if it is not running.
You can also start and stop the service using the Window Services control panel.
- Open Start→Settings→Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Services.
- Find the MoneyWorks Datacentre service in the Services list.
- Right click on the MoneyWorks Datacentre service and select Start from the contextual menu.