22 June 2020
Update recommended for: All MoneyWorks Datacentre users; all Mac users; Gold users who use inventory auto-build.
- Fixed a crash in the form Layout dialog when updating the form thumbnail on a serverside statement when no statement had been run yet
- Fixed an unnecessary server failure on Windows server in non-SSL mode when certain rare network interrupt conditions occur
- Fixed rendering of abbreviated date formats in serverside reports
- Fixed a problem with delivery of client updates from the server
- Autobuild during posting now uses date of sale for the build journal rather than current date
- Improvements to serverside pdf optimisation
- Work around update installation issues caused by Catalina 10.15.5. If you have trouble updating client software on macOS Catalina 10.15.5, you may need to download a fresh installer, or install the 10.15.5 supplementary update.