8.0.2r2 22 May 2017
See the v8.0 release notes for new features in v8.
- 8.0.2r2 Gold/DC: Fixed Accountant Export formats with Accountant’s Code (broken due to changed master export format)
- 8.0.2r1: Fixed Accountant Export formats (broken due to changed master export format)
- 8.0.2r1: Fixed display of certain integer fields when rendered on the server (e.g. Debtor Terms)
- 8.0.2r1: Fixed display of “This Payment” column on Windows (was crashing into the scroll bar)
- Prevent creation of an illegal account code (account codes must not contain hyphens—hyphens are for separating account codes from department codes).
- Custom validations for new transaction fields were getting mixed up with validations for existing fields – fixed
- Datacentre: Fixed failure when details records deleted while running a report
- Gold: Stock transfer journals now balance properly on entry (previously they were corrected at posting time).
- Scripting: Right-click on pictures in custom windows now works on Windows
- Scripting: New sequence number is now available to scripts for a Duplicate records as well as New records
- Scripting: Fixed crash on exit detail cell when a script opens a new window with a sticky note open
- Scripting: SeFieldvalue: Now works for icon buttons like Post and Print in transaction entry
- Datacentre: Running an Analysis report on the server for opening in Excel now works
- Forms printing: unicode characters such as Ø were causing adjacent character to be omitted
- Datacentre: Committing stocktake could time out on a slow server (fast stocktake commit will be re-enabled in a future update).
- Scripting: The USRTEXT fields in the transaction entry window is no longer superimposed on the other user fields
- Scripting: File_Move function now replaces existing destination rather than giving an error
- Datacentre: Eliminate some spurious logging from the Backup process
- Scripting: Fixed a potential crash in the Ask() function when given bad parameters
- Gold: Prevent invalid combination of Count/Stock settings.