- Much faster data importing with Datacentre server on high latency network.
- Tax code popups are alphabetical.
- Tax code override popup for Names now displays full tax rate names.
- Windows version now includes support for SMTP servers that require encryption (sendEmail tool included in install).
- Fixed encoding glitch with some importing error messages.
- REST: Don’t return a 401 for document requests with credentials in URL.
- Displaying command-key equivalents (by holding down the command key) for controls with very long names no longer crashes.
- Fix a potential crash on startup (TraverseFolder).
- Increased the file open retry period for Windows Datacentre for better behaviour when reopening a document that has just closed down.
- Fixed display of Outstanding column in Receivables/Payables on high latency network with Datacentre.
- Fixed privileges on Aged Receivables reports.
- Fixed a DOS vulnerability in the SSL handshake (Datacentre).
- Fixed Entourage/Outlook mailing support (broken in 7.1.7). (Mac).
- Made importing of transaction/product images more resilient to corrupt image files.
- Fixed a potential crash when testing SMTP settings.
- Fixed a problem where MoneyWorks Now usernames were being truncated at 31 characters.