MoneyWorks 6.0.6 is now available via Software Update.
For most MoneyWorks users, you can update using Software Update in the Help menu (MoneyWorks may already have found the update for you automatically). For Datacentre users, the system administrator can use the Update tab in the Datacentre Console to update the server. MoneyWorks Datacentre clients will then receive the update from the server.
MoneyWorks 6.0.6 is primarily a bug-fix release, and is recommended for all users.
For customers who purchased MoneyWorks Cashbook on Apple’s Mac App Store, the update will be available via the App Store soon.
- Compatibility with the Outlook changes in Service Pack 1 of Office 2011 for Mac
- Updates to some invoice forms for better itemisation of taxes
- Ability to reprint deposit slips
- Improved Bank Balances report
- Resolved a number of printing issues on Windows
- Many performance and reliability enhancements
The detailed list of the many other changes can be found on the resources page.