15 Oct 2015
Bug fixes, mostly—but not entirely— for the Cocoa version.
- Report/Form Save Changes dialog no longer shows full path.
- Improved defences against working temp file being deleted.
- Prevent importing Name with base currency ISO code.
- Fix assertion failure when right clicking in active form text item.
- Fix random crash after changing list font in preferences.
- Open Recent → Clear Menu now working (Cocoa).
- Add missing app preferences icon in Cashbook/Express Navigators.
- Acme default transaction entry windows were too small, causing problems with Hold checkbox.
- Fix menu item enabling during modal dialog at launch.
- Command line file opening in GUI mode no longer opens twice
- Respond to Esc key when no active control.
- Find Related dialog. Show in View popup can now recives focus after selecting a destination.
- Clicking MOTD on Navigator sidebar on Windows now works.
- Fixed issue with entering new acct/product on the fly after invoking choices with an @.
- Fix Windows Datacentre clients listing printing showing “-” instead of actual data.
- Fix incorrect list lineheight for larger font sizes on Mac.
- Reenable crash reporting on Windows.
- Ctrl-Click on Mac: Now works as right click again.
- Mac Window menu now shows window names.
- Windows installers: Fix migration of start menu items to top level; redundant folders removed.
- Entourage attachments now working again.
- mail_client_helper is now checked to override mail client beghaviour.
- Shift-⌘-O shortcut for OK button in transaction entry now works when OK not default.
- MoneyWorks Preferences → Emailing: removed reference to Entourage (although Entourage is still supported, for now).
- Fix crash with EMF graphics in forms preview on Windows.
- Correct app name in code signature for Windows Datacentre Console.
- Better placement of annual budget in budget editor for long account-dept names.
- 7.3.1 problem with changing tabs in entry windows
- Fixed Transaction entry OK/Next buttons on XP.
- Also now rebuilt the Express and Cashbook installers to strip the 64-bit executable on Snow Leopard to prevent the first-launch crash.