Is anyone monitoring this board?

For comments and discussion regarding this MoneyWorks Community board
MicheleC
Product: Gold
Region: USA

Is anyone monitoring this board?

Post by MicheleC » 29 Apr 2017 09:46

First, I'm wondering if anyone is actually monitoring this board. I was having trouble logging in and sent a couple of email asking for help. I never heard back from anyone. I used the "Contact us" link at the bottom of this page. Does anyone know if that should work?

Second, the reason I was trying to log in was to ask for suggestions on the best place to leave a question that would be seen by Cognito. Does anyone know if Cognito monitors the board? I am using Moneyworks Gold and trying to process a Purchase Order using the "Receive Goods Before Invoice" option. There is a problem with the way MoneyWorks Gold is handling that process. I would like to know the best way to let Cognito know of the problem if they are not already aware of it.

Thanks!

emmastones
Product: Express
Region: UK

Re: Is anyone monitoring this board?

Post by emmastones » 18 Apr 2018 01:05

I don't think anyone is monitoring this forum as there are many spammers in this forum.
Buy Custom Essay Online

George Michael
Product: Datacentre
Region: New Zealand

Post by George Michael » 31 May 2018 15:52

Does anyone know if there is a better location to get community support for Moneyworks? is there a facebook group or anything?

Sam
Product: Gold
Region: New Zealand

Post by Sam » 31 Jul 2018 09:44

This is a forum for end users, if you want to contact Cognito I think your best bet is to go to their website and click on the 'Contact us'.