How to create Payment Voucher in MW Gold

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
adrianong
Product: Gold
Region: Singapore

How to create Payment Voucher in MW Gold

Post by adrianong » 21 Jan 2013 16:02

Hi,

I am trying to customise a payment voucher template for my company's use. I tried creating the form from scratch using Housekeeping>New Custom Form>Cheque/Remittance Advice.

However, I encountered serious problems as I could not input the relevant Field names into my form to capture the transaction details that I would key when I issue a payment.

Generically, if the payment was not to a supplier, the fields that I would need are in the following order:

1) Account Code
2) Account Name
3) Amount
4) Description of each entry line under Payments (not whatever that is written under the 'Description' field under 'To')

Anyone ever encountered such a situation before?

Thank you.

tentimestwenty

Re: How to create Payment Voucher in MW Gold

Post by tentimestwenty » 16 Mar 2013 07:50

I'm trying to figure this out too. Especially helpful for printing paycheques where you want to show deductions/bonus on the cheque stub.

Simon
Region: New Zealand

Post by Simon » 24 Apr 2013 13:43

You are best to startt with of the existing standard Remittance forms. Look in the MW Standard Plugins/forrms. Open one of the forms of type "Moneyworks Cheque Form".

Use this as a template to start with and to see how it works.

Make sure you save the changed form into your custom plugins folder.

adrianong
Product: Gold
Region: Singapore

Post by adrianong » 03 Oct 2013 21:43

Just use the invoice template to customise for the usual banking payment transactions. All the fields that I was looking for can be found there.