Department reporting

For the discussion of reporting issues, and ideas, tips, tricks for writing reports
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
mgabriel
Product: Gold
Region: USA

Department reporting

Post by mgabriel » 14 Jan 2014 22:41

I have a "Subcontractor" account departmentalized with all subcontractors we do business with for the year. I need to produce a report that shows the following only if they have been paid $600 or more for the year, each printed on a separate page:

Business name
Business address
Tax ID (I am using the "sales tax ID field" to store this data
Total paid for the year

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have managed to produce a report with the departments and their associated totals, but I can not determine how to implement the "if >= $600" and get their appropriate addresses printed.

grant

Re: Department reporting

Post by grant » 29 Jan 2014 14:15

Why don't you just use the supplied 1099 statement form?