Accountant in Montreal

Use this area for questions that are specifically related to Canada (e.g PST handling, Canadian cheque standards)
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
urban

Accountant in Montreal

Post by urban » 22 Feb 2010 15:23

Hi - I run a small business in Montreal and I am interested in using MW Gold. I am unable to find an accountant who has even heard of MW, let alone one who knows the software well. Can anybody here point me towards such an individual?

laur

accountant in Montreal

Post by laur » 14 Mar 2010 11:08

Hi,
I am interested in finding someone in Montreal who could offer guidance with the use of the MoneyWorks program for Mac.
If you have any references, please let me know,

Thank you,
L.

Halvdan

Montreal Accountant

Post by Halvdan » 17 Mar 2010 15:13

I have not found anyone but I have heard from an Accountant who uses Accountedge for Mac. I haven't yet moved away from Simply Accounting (Win) so I may opt for AE. Having an accountant that knows the software is essential for me. If you need his number I can pass it to you.

feda

Post by feda » 26 Mar 2010 12:43

You can contact the Toronto office of the MoneyWorks support team at support@moneyworks.ca and they can tell you of an accountant that is using MoneyWorks in Montreal. No need to use an accountant that uses the four letter word for accounting :)

kaseli

Re: Accountant in Montreal

Post by kaseli » 01 Jul 2011 09:28

Feda, I'd be interested to know if you had any luck finding an accountant with MW experience? I need one as well. Mine claims that MW doesn't behave as other accounting programs do. She has trouble understanding how some of the default accounts work in MW and can't get my books to balance.

feda

Post by feda » 01 Jul 2011 10:01

Hi, I sent you an email about this. I would be a little concerned if your accountant cannot get the books to balance. As mentioned we have many accountants who use MoneyWorks and have all commented on the immune audit trail etc. See the email I sent to you :-)

kaseli

Post by kaseli » 01 Jul 2011 10:21

urban wrote:Hi - I run a small business in Montreal and I am interested in using MW Gold. I am unable to find an accountant who has even heard of MW, let alone one who knows the software well. Can anybody here point me towards such an individual?

Urban, did you have any luck finding an accountant in Montreal with MW skills? I need one as well.

Thanks