Page size

For MoneyWorks Consultants only
ALLANBLACK
Product: Gold
Region: New Zealand

Page size

Post by ALLANBLACK » 04 Aug 2012 06:21

In Moneyworks and when bank rec page is open how do I make it smaller when there is nothing showing below the select button on the right hand side, The zoom button is greyed out as well as most of the others, this means I cannot do any bank recs

Sosu
Product: Datacentre

Re: Page size

Post by Sosu » 10 Aug 2012 12:46

i dont know what you are talking about, but i presume that your bank rec window is appearing bigger than your screen size. I had this problem before when I used to use MW in a bigger screen. I used to disconnect my laptop and take home without shutting moneyworks down. Then trying to work things out in the smaller screen gave this problem. But once i quit out of moneyworks completely and restart again in the laptop it seemed to pick up that it has now opened in the smaller screen and self adjusted. Problem solved. But when i called the help line about this they said that sometimes netbooks with 800X600 are not supported..I hope you are not using netbooks...minimum display requirement is somewhat more than 1024 etc which I dont understand, please have a look at http://cognito.co.nz/download/