Unable to edit custom form

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
wmike1503

Unable to edit custom form

Post by wmike1503 » 19 Apr 2018 21:04

Hi,

I setup number of custom forms in OSX. I am now using Windows 1O and Moneyworks Gold 7.3.0r1.

I am not able to see my custom forms -they are located in the custom plugins folder. I need to access them to make changes to them - for some reason this is not proving to be possible. In fact, they are no longer showing information such as invoice number and invoice details.

And no, I don't want to spend another substantial heap of cash for v8 (I am constantly nagged to do this).

Any suggestions, anyone, please?

Thanks,

Mike