Customise A5 Landscape invoice template

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
adrianong
Product: Gold
Region: Singapore

Customise A5 Landscape invoice template

Post by adrianong » 17 Jan 2014 14:37

Hi, I understand in the forms designer under layout, there is no A5 size format of paper to use in customising my invoice. Any ideas for a possible workaround.

sanjeev
Product: Datacentre
Region: Nepal

Re: Customise A5 Landscape invoice template

Post by sanjeev » 25 Feb 2014 23:08

Hi,
You can customise the Paper size from page setup tool available at the top of the form design layout, (Once you click in pop up menu you can select A5 size).
Thanks.

adrianong
Product: Gold
Region: Singapore

Re: Customise A5 Landscape invoice template

Post by adrianong » 13 May 2014 15:06

Dear Sanjeev,

Thank you for sharing. That was something I overlooked when I looked into the layout and page sizes during customisation.