Multiple payment receipt lines on invoice

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
Dee Jay
Product: Express
Region: Australia

Multiple payment receipt lines on invoice

Post by Dee Jay » 21 May 2013 20:57

I am new to MoneyWorks express.
I am trying to code my invoice to show multiple payment receipt lines against a single invoice

Format required:-

Payment Date/Receipt#/Amount Paid/GST on Payment
10/2/13 / 002 / $380 / $38
20/4/13 / 004 / $200 / $20

With the help of the community I have been able to workout a code for the "Receipt #"
Unfortunately this code only displays a single receipt which is repeated down to the rest of the lines

Find ("transaction.ourref", `[Transaction:SequenceNumber = ` +SequenceNumber+`][Payments.InvoiceID][Payments.CashTrans][Transaction] `)

Appreciate if someone out there could help me on this :roll:

nasupport
Product: Gold
Region: Canada

Re: Multiple payment receipt lines on invoice

Post by nasupport » 15 Jun 2013 06:08

Create a Payments type List with this Search function

Code: Select all

Transaction.SequenceNumber=Payments.InvoiceID

Date Paid column calc is :

Payments.Date

Receipt Number Column is:

Lookup(Payments.CashTrans,"Transaction.OurRef")

Amt. Paid is:

Payments.Amount

Your inclusive AUS GST column:

Payments.Amount / 110 * 10

:wink: