hyperlink

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
anameeka

hyperlink

Post by anameeka » 02 Feb 2012 17:35

How can I hyperlink a sentence within an Excel document? I have an Excel document where I am trying to insert a web link within a cell. It either allows me to hyperlink the entire cell (and all its content) or not at all. I want the cell to have a link to a website plus additional comments. If I hyperlink the entire cell it also hyperlinks the comments, which I do not want to do. If I highlight the web address and right click or try to "insert" the hyperlink it does not allow me to do it.

Kilgo7
Product: Cashbook
Region: USA

Re: hyperlink

Post by Kilgo7 » 17 Mar 2018 19:35

That’s a good question. Even I want to learn how a seo company does that. It is actually very important that we all know about it now because then it becomes for a business holder to publicize and promote their business more in the market.

nuning

Post by nuning » 04 May 2018 15:15

For this article, I have a lot of interesting to offer is another interesting and interesting story ever.

สมัคร gclub

Kilgo7
Product: Cashbook
Region: USA

Post by Kilgo7 » 23 May 2018 23:18

Publicizing the business in the online market is super difficult because of the competition level that has been increasing day by day in all niches. I think white hat seo company is something that can help them connect to potential customers by getting more visitors directly from organic search engine results.