If you are connected to Datacentre, you can copy user settings (customised columns, filter settings, custom validations, preferred forms, default accounts, tab order, etc) from one user to another.
To copy these preferencess from user A to user B:
- Make sure user B is logged out
- In Users & Security, double-click user A
- Click the gear button and choose Copy User Preferences
- Close the dialog for user A
- Double-click user B (the one for whom you want impose the settings)
- Click the gear button and choose Paste User Preferences
- Click OK
All of the settings for that user will be replaced. The user will get the settings the next time they log in.