Using multi currency with invoices and purchases

Discussion about using the MoneyWorks Job costing system.
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
wmike1503

Using multi currency with invoices and purchases

Post by wmike1503 » 29 Nov 2015 01:42

currencies.png
currencies.png (32.67 KiB) Viewed 5175 times
I have, I think setup my currencies. My base currency is Euro, so I have not done anything with that. I have two other currencies - USD and GBP - I think these are setup OK - see attachment. I can see no way of entering these in the invoice or purchase screens. I will add a reply to this with another screenshot.

wmike1503

Re: Using multi currency with invoices and purchases

Post by wmike1503 » 29 Nov 2015 01:48

invoiceScreen.png
invoiceScreen.png (77.27 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
This is what I see in the invoice screen. My question is - how do you assign the correct currency to the invoice or payment?

I'm currently evaluating the software - if I can work this out I will be purchasing. I need to be sure that the multi currency (and departments) work correctly.

Any help, gratefully received.

Cheers,

Mike

wmike1503

Re: Using multi currency with invoices and purchases

Post by wmike1503 » 30 Nov 2015 03:26

After some head scratching (I'm not getting any younger :D ) I think I've got these setup and working properly.

M