Setting up Development Environment

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
LydiaBeauty
Product: Gold
Region: USA

Setting up Development Environment

Post by LydiaBeauty » 12 Apr 2017 04:21

Hello!
I am working to redesign the workflow for a small company to help them utilize the job control functionality and bring continuity into their quotation, invoicing, and change order process.

How can I (or the resident tech support colleague) set up an environment not linked to production for me to use for development? Furthermore, after development, is there an inherent method of disseminating a test environment to multiple users?

My background is in working in these environments, not creating them. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!
-Lydia

Alizeh

Re: Setting up Development Environment

Post by Alizeh » 12 Aug 2017 21:54

It’s time to set up your development environment. This process is one of the most overlooked and oftentimes frustrating part of learning to program, but it’s easier with the right preparation. :)

robbyrow
Region: USA

Re: Setting up Development Environment

Post by robbyrow » 20 Dec 2018 00:41

hello all im if you need any help about development then p.m me i work for many companies but presently my im working for web design agency im a developer and have little bit knowledge i freelance work as well and if you want me to work remotely then ill can help as well and if you need any help then feel free to ask me any thing i would be happy to help you out.