List Tool questions

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
hvisage
Product: Express
Region: South Africa

List Tool questions

Post by hvisage » 03 Dec 2016 20:17

Hi there,

I just need to confirm the following, after I've tried to find ways to do it at the expected places:

1) The List Tool doesn't allow you to change the colour/font/styl of the header line separately from the rest of the list tool lines?

2) The "payama" stripe option: I have to have the one line white while the other line's colours I can change?

Hendrik

rowan
Region: New Zealand

Re: List Tool questions

Post by rowan » 04 Dec 2016 20:49

If you want different formatting for the header, just remove the header (drag the header separator up until the header is gone), then add your own headings above the list using text objects. That is how most of the sample forms do it (e.g Product Invoice 1).

hvisage
Product: Express
Region: South Africa

Re: List Tool questions

Post by hvisage » 05 Dec 2016 09:10

Thanks Rowan,

I saw that, just had to confirm it :)