How to Design Invoice Form

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
charlotteaddison
Product: Gold
Region: UK

How to Design Invoice Form

Post by charlotteaddison » 08 Feb 2015 07:45

I am new to form designing and do not understand what all the formulas and calculations mean?
How do I get it to generate:
Invoice number
Todays date
Due Date
Deposit Paid Date
Invoice address
delivery address
invoice contents i.e. the products, item no, qty, total
Invoice Total Amount
Deposit Amount paid
Remaining to be paid amount

As you can see by the long list, I really don't understand! haha please help

Sam
Product: Gold
Region: New Zealand

Re: How to Design Invoice Form

Post by Sam » 15 May 2015 10:45

Have a look at one of the invoices already there- you can just alter one of them rather than starting from new.
I've only ever done that. For anything big I have either gone back to the MoneyWorks people or Sustainable Solutions. There may be others around now who do that sort of thing.

vatuae

Re: How to Design Invoice Form

Post by vatuae » 31 May 2018 18:56

its Very simple process to make an Invoice Form. A taxpayer must keep his VAT invoices for at least 5 years from the date of issuance.
And your article must be useful