Rotate fields/fonts

For ideas, tips and tricks and comments on using or creating MoneyWorks Forms (invoices, statements, labels etc.),
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
ISHRA
Product: Express
Region: Australia

Rotate fields/fonts

Post by ISHRA » 25 Feb 2013 16:46

Hi

I want to print address labels from MW. Due to the orientation of the labels in our Dymo printer, I need to be able to rotate name and address fields so that they print on the labels. Is this possible?

Ta.

David

charleshorse
Product: Datacentre
Region: New Zealand

Re: Rotate fields/fonts

Post by charleshorse » 27 Feb 2013 10:29

Have you tried just setting the page setup orientation to landscape portrait for the form?

ISHRA
Region: Australia

Post by ISHRA » 27 Feb 2013 16:37

Ta, that works fine.

buttonw
Region: USA

Post by buttonw » 04 Dec 2014 09:42

I would like to print a single address label for a supplier or customer with my Dymo LabelWriter. I use MoneyWorks Express andI can't find a report to do that. Did you create your own?