Receipts problem

For the discussion of issues affecting the day to day running of all MoneyWorks products.
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
wmike1503

Receipts problem

Post by wmike1503 » 14 Oct 2016 00:33

Using MoneyWorks Gold 7.3.7

I am unable to enter receipts.

I have an invoice posted, when trying to enter a receipt against the invoice I am told that the receipt exceeds the invoice and do i want to enter an overpayment.

The receipt does not exceed the invoice. What is going on here?

Thanks,

Mike

nb. where is the journal located - can't see it anywhere.

akexpress
Product: Express
Region: New Zealand

Re: Receipts problem

Post by akexpress » 21 Oct 2016 14:55

Have you tried using the Find related function from the invoice you are trying to receipt. Maybe you do have an overpayment?