- New Online filing of GST Returns (NZ) and VAT Returns (UK)
- New QR Code generation in forms and reports
In New Zealand you will find a new command at the bottom of the Commands menu: IRD Connect…; in the UK there will be an HMRC Connect… command. These allow data from a previously run GST/VAT report to be uploaded using your IRD/HMRC login credentials.
The barcode Picture type on a form or the barcode cell type in a custom report may contain the text
qrcode: followed by data to be encoded as a QR Code. The size and type of encoding is determined automatically to suit the data you supply.
Bugs fixes and improvements
- Product list Find box now includes product serial numbers in the search
- Buy Unit in Product “Buying Info” was truncating units to 3 characters (5 are now allowed)
- SMTP emailing no longer formats the email address with angle brackets if the address contains a comma. This makes it possible for a single contact to have 2 email addresses in the email field
- Cashbook: Fixed exception when stepping through auto-allocation rules
- Fixed preset search in Analysis reports
- Enable importing memo field into build table
- Window title for form errors window was incorrect
- PostedBy now set correctly for non-electively posted transactions
- Fixed out-of-memory error in Save A Compacted Copy
- Fixed an issue that could falsely report a problem with currencies when setting exchange rates on a slow server. Also improved progressive posting performance generally.
- “Decimal” alignment of integers in report cells is improved
- Custom log “Memo” entries (option key in Log window) now populate the 3 log info fields explicitly
- Custom Report Controls: Popup menus now scale properly on HiDPI screens on Windows
- Relational searches of the form [Transaction.keyfield.search][Transaction.otherkeyfield] now work as you might expect
- Mac version can now open files on SMB volumes (even though you should not do this because it is a Bad Idea)
- Transaction and user key images in forms: The “product” Picture object may optionally contain
product:code). If there is no prefix, then then a product code is assumed.
LoadScriptFilefunction can load an ephemeral script from a file (either a .mwscript text file or a .mwblob archive of scripts)
- Autoremoval of commands installed by InstallMenuCommand or from the Scripts folder now does a better job
- Save script as XML now respects the script’s current enabled status
- Activity code and Analysis labels on the Job Sheet Entry window now have symbolic references for scripting
JSON_Getfunction now supports booleans
File_Opennow supports CACHE/ and TMP/ filename prefixes when creating files for writing. The location will be a private cache folder or a temp directory.
- Fixed several issues with forced loading of document scripts in command-line mode.
Padfunction sometimes padding with a random character when no pad character supplied
- Custom lists created with
InsertListObjectno longer receive continuous ItemHit messages while the mouse is held down down. One ItemHit will be sent on mouseup. The old behaviour can be achieve using a mode of
- Changed custom validation identifiers for name.bank/salesperson because they were colliding with Name.custom5/6.
- Fixed a crash on windows when printing product labels for products with barcodes
- Fixed a clipping issue with y axis labels in report charts
- Stay Connected alert was broken. Fixed it.
- Order importing no longer reports error when both freight and order total are supplied
- Security level filtering is now applied to product and name balance history lists
- Page setup/size/orientation is now transmitted to the server for paginating serverside analysis reports
- Other internal fixes (0008512)
- Work around Cocoa update bug in macOS 10.14.4 That affected Navigator redraw
- Stocktake was not updating the list when changing the stocktake location (Datacentre)
- Stock Enquiry: fixed a performance issue with the stock history on high latency network
- Batch tracking can now be re-enabled for products for which it was incorrectly turned off, making inventory and stocktake inconsistent
- REST worker processes/CLI no longer crashes when making a request when the database is temporarily locked for an extended period
- Bank Reconciliaiton UI now allows for over 32767 transactions per statement
- Improved transient filesystem error handling while closing a document on Windows (retry for more types of errors)
- Bonjour browser password autofill refills correct password on change of selection
- Updated to and fixed issues with 10.14 SDK (Mac)
- Fixed recent URL shortcut login for older MoneyWorks Now documents (created pre-v8)
- VAT Guide supports Making Tax Digital (UK)
- 1099 (US) statement form added to Express
- Fixed some misformatted diagnostic errors
- Fixed a concurrency issue where Batch Creditor payment electronic export could potentially select extra transactions for export
- New diagnostic repair to fix inventory for non-serial-tracked stock that has had serial numbers used in transactions
- Fixed flaky object resizing in forms designer on Windows
- Improved window sizing behaviour on Windows when the screen aspect ratio has changed
- Fixed mouseover highlighting in Preview on Mac