404 error in magento's admin panel

If you have any ideas for new features or better ways of doing things in MoneyWorks, talk about it here.
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
markcollins894

404 error in magento's admin panel

Post by markcollins894 » 24 Aug 2016 01:10

Hello,

I am facing 404 error in magneto when I try to enter into it's admin panel. Please help me with the easy and effective solution.

Thank you

davidjones12998

Re: 404 error in magento's admin panel

Post by davidjones12998 » 30 Aug 2016 03:55

Hi,

I was facing the same problem, I also tried to resolve this by myself but unable to do so. However, this company MSP IT Concepts (http://www.mspconcepts.com) resolved this for me. They have excellent Magento development team which helped me fix this and many other bugs in my magento website. you may want to get in touch with brijesh.l at mspconcepts.com I'm sure they would be able to help. They are professionals & quick to provide accurate solution for your web development projects.

Thanks

kevinbizene
Product: Cashbook
Region: New Zealand

Post by kevinbizene » 26 Sep 2018 20:57

You can contact a technician for this.

NZ Web Company

Biztechcs

Post by Biztechcs » 30 Jan 2019 00:06

Check You have access of admin panel? or else contact magento development company.