Accountant using MoneyWorks

Use this to share experiences, problems and solutions with aspects of networking using multi-user Gold or Datacentre
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
K-Tech Australasia
Product: Datacentre
Region: New Zealand

Accountant using MoneyWorks

Post by K-Tech Australasia » 05 Feb 2019 15:24

Hi there
I'm unsure if this is posted on the correct board or if this question is even allowed, please let me know if it isn't...

We've been with our accountant for almost 4 years and all attempts to get her to go 'live' on Moneyworks were unsuccessful for various reasons. We need to find a new accountant and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a Moneyworks proficient accountant please?

Thank you