Quotes in MoneyWorks Express

Discussion about using the MoneyWorks Job costing system.
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
NorthernPenguin

Quotes in MoneyWorks Express

Post by NorthernPenguin » 27 Feb 2008 14:56

I am a new user to Money Works (Express) and am trying to figure out how to setup a quote. I am using the sample Acme Widgets to make sure I understand how to do this. I followed the instructions and went to Transactions -->New... but under Type could only find: Payment, Receipt, Creditor Invoice, Debtor Invoice, Journal from the dropdown.

I run an IT consulting business, and want to provide my customers with a quote for services.

Thanx!

NorthernPenguin

Post by NorthernPenguin » 29 Feb 2008 06:49

Ignore my last post!! I was in the wrong section of the manual (Gold) instead of Express.