How to create a receipt in Form Designer

For the discussion of reporting issues, and ideas, tips, tricks for writing reports
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
wmike1503

How to create a receipt in Form Designer

Post by wmike1503 » 04 Dec 2015 07:52

So, I've edited invoices - OK.

I would now like to create a receipt that I can email customers. This is proving a hell of a lot more tricky. In the available report - there does not appear to be a suitable form.

The huge amount of fields is proving difficult to understand. I simply want to create a receipt with the following details:

Customer details
Invoice number
Receipt number
Detail from invoice (description)
When paid
Invoice total
Amount paid
Any owed

If anyone can advise me on this - I would be most grateful.

Also - my invoice forms (already designed - while trialling) have disappear from the form selection when printing/previewing - they still sit in the plugins directory from the trial - I purchased today.

Cheers,

Mike