Reporting

For the discussion of reporting issues, and ideas, tips, tricks for writing reports
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
CrystalFire
Product: Gold
Region: UK

Reporting

Post by CrystalFire » 15 May 2015 02:45

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before or if I am missing something really obvious.

I want to do a report so that I can see the payment history of a client, eg May 2014 to May 2015 took an average of 90 days to pay invoices.

Can this be done, is it in a standard report ? how do I do the report?

thanks in advance
CrystalFire

Sam
Product: Gold
Region: New Zealand

Re: Reporting

Post by Sam » 15 May 2015 10:36

Have look under Enquiries in the menu bar.

Sosu
Product: Datacentre

Re: Reporting

Post by Sosu » 29 Jul 2015 11:02

I think for the second part : to show all the customers (or invoices) that took more than 90 days to fully pay the invoices, you need to write a custom report. May be you should contact your local consultant or Cognito (www.cognito.co.nz) to get the proper guidance on having the report written.