How to add column?

Use this area for questions that are specifically related to Canada (e.g PST handling, Canadian cheque standards)
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
Odette

How to add column?

Post by Odette » 09 Apr 2013 07:44

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2013-04-10 at 1.32.54 PM.png[/attachment]How can we add a column in the purchase invoice?
Right now, in By Account, I have: Account, Account Name, Description, Net, TC, HST, Gross.

I would like to add a column for the PST. This way when I enter an invoice, I can verify the amount of GST and PST without take my calculator to check if the total is correct. In BC all invoices have to show the GST and also the PST.

Please help me.

Odette
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-04-10 at 1.32.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-04-10 at 1.32.54 PM.png (87.24 KiB) Viewed 1497 times