Transfering Debtor Invoice to a new Setup

Use this area for questions that are specifically related to Canada (e.g PST handling, Canadian cheque standards)
Forum rules
This forum is not the official Cognito Software support channel for MoneyWorks. If you need help from Cognito, then please contact us (or your local regional support representative) directly using the contact information on the Support page of the web site.

Please try the search facility before posting a new topic to see if your topic has already been covered.

If you do post a new topic, it's a good idea to choose a Topic Subject that it a bit more informative than "Help!" or "A problem". If your topic is actually recognisable by people scanning the forum, you'll have a much better chance of getting a response. Thanks and have fun.
mwisecan

Transfering Debtor Invoice to a new Setup

Post by mwisecan » 15 Nov 2010 13:48

I am almost ready to go but have hit a snag. I have one invoice that needs to be entered in my setup period. I enter the invoice and allocate it to the SETUP Account. When it is posted, the proper account receivable is recorded and the HST is allocated to the correct holding account. The setup account however retains the HST amount. How do I get rid of this. It would appear that the processing against SETUP only handles the net amount. What am I doing wrong?

m

mwisecan

Post by mwisecan » 19 Nov 2010 18:21

Never mind I figured it out. I was double counting.